If you have ever wondered what I use to code with and are interested in what the specs of my machines are. This page will tell you, the answer to your question is probably down below.
- Custom desktop pc (Ryzen 7 octa core, 32Gb Ram, Radeon RX 580 GPU, 1TB NVMe SSD)
- One Plus 6
- Logitech MX Master 2s
- Moonlander spilt Keyboard
- Bose 35QC II Headphones (love these!!)
- Autonomous SmartDesk 2
- LG 34" 5K - Main monitor
- Dell 24" Full HD - Secondary monitor
- Neovim - I keep coming back to vim and now (2021) I'm not going back to VScode.
- Windows Terminal - This Terminal emulator is one of the best I have used and using Powershell 7.1 it's only getting better.
- Alacritty - I use Alacritty for WSL and for my current setup on Ubuntu check out that section below.
- Firefox - It's a good browser and I'm using it for 3/4 years,
- Obsidian - Notes keeping app.
- Notion - Todo lists, workout schedule, and a lot more. Notion is pretty versatile.
- Figma - Design app.
- VScode - work
- Visual Studio - work
- Neovim - Duhh
- Fish - I love fishing for commands
- Docker - Containerization
- Podman - Containerization (experimenting at the moment)
- Kubernetes - A container orchestration tool
- Ansible - This is the easiest way to automate the setup of Linux environments the in cloud or on-premises
- Terraform - Infrastructure as code, for personal and work related infrastructure creation
- Tmux - Because one terminal is never enough
- Vanmoof Smart S (Bike) - I'm dutch, I bike everywhere!😂
- My Protein - My protein brand of choice, use my discount code
If you want to check out a more up to date version of my apps and look around in my configurations (nvim, tmux, vscode, fish) check out my Dotfiles.